Colon Screening for Life 5K Event will be held at Old National Bank, Downtown Evansville!
There will be a 5K Run/Walk, 1 Mile Walk and a Kids Dash!
Colon Screening for Life, Inc. a 501 c(3) organization, along with other community organizations have a mission to increase the number of colon cancer survivors by educating people on the importance of early detection and regular colon screenings.
This is an opportunity for you to get involved and help with an issue that is gaining national attention.
Your support will make a true impact and help save thousands of lives.
Sign Up Now!!
- Seniors age 55 and over, receive a 20% discount
- Veterans, active or retired, receive a 20% discount
- Fireman and Police Officers will receive a 20% discount
- Purchase 3 registrations for the 5K and/or 1 Mile Walk and receive the 4th free. You must register all on the same registration form.
- Corporate teams of 20 or more, receive 20% discount
- One discount per registration
Monday, June 12, 2023
Early Team Pick-up for Teams of 20 or more participants only at Digestive Care Center, 3800 Venetian Way.
Friday, June 16, 2023
Late Registration and Early Packet Pick-up at Old National Bank, One Main St., Evansville, IN
Saturday, June 17, 2023
6:30 a.m.–7:45 a.m.
Packet Pick-Up / Late Registration
5K Run/Walk Starts in the front of Old National Bank
1-mile Walk Starts
9:30 a.m. (estimated time after 5K is complete)
Kids Dash Starts
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall Male and Top 3 Overall Female Finishers.
The top three male and female finishers in each age group (excluding overall top finishers) will each receive a medal. The age group brackets are as follows:
- 15 and under
- 70 and over
- Kids Dash – Awards given to top three winners of each heat. Heats include: 3 & under, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11.
Enter the Old National Bank parking garage using the entrance on Locust Street. The Main Street entrance to the parking garage will be closed for the race beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Entry Fees and Deadlines
- Entry fee is $25.00 for the 5k and 1 Mile Walk for all participants over 5 years of age
- Entry fee (except for Kids Dash) includes a Race Bag and T-Shirt (guaranteed to first 500 participants)(Youth size t-shirts will vary in style and design)
- On June 16th at 11:59pm, fees will increase to $30.00 per person
- There will be a service charge for all online registrations
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED ($30 race fee)
- No refunds will be given. Race will be held rain or shine
- Registrations are transferrable with a fee
- To participate in the Kids Dash, children must be 11 years of age or under and register before or on the day of the run. Cost is $5
- Event contact
- Laurie Townsend